Analytical marketer with 10+ years working in digital marketing & advertising from multiple perspectives—including agency leadership roles, client-side B2C marketing, and B2B martech/adtech strategy & analytics consulting. • Expertise in data-driven, customer-centric, and programmatic digital media optimization for customer acquisition. • Deep understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, with hands-on experience utilizing the full spectrum of online advertising technology solutions as well as multiple analytics tools.
Product Marketing Manager at Neustar
San Francisco • Sep 2015 - Present
Role Summary: Build and execute go-to-market strategy for DMP, Data Onboarding, Market Analytics & Segmentation, and Website Personalization solutions. Illustrate technical concepts via creative storytelling.
• Develop product positioning and messaging; create associated internal and external marketing collateral.
• Equip sales with product knowledge and creative sales tools to advance new client opportunities.
• Identify actionable market and competitive positioning insights and deliver to cross-functional team.
Sr. Strategy & Analytics Consultant at DataXu
San Francisco • Nov 2014 - Sep 2015
Role Summary: Guided top tier clients and prospects through programmatic marketing adoption. Tailored the design and delivery of holistic programmatic solutions according to clients’ unique business needs.
Principal Solutions Consultant at Oracle BlueKai
San Francisco • Dec 2013 - Nov 2014
Role Summary: Served as strategic consultant and technical liaison for BlueKai DMP, Mobile DMP, Tag Management, Audience Analytics, and Media Analytics platform clients.
• Helped clients define data strategy to drive targeted, cross-channel marketing and analytics.
• Facilitated seamless integration of BlueKai technology with clients’ full marketing tech stacks.
Director, Digital Marketing at Wahoo Fitness
Atlanta • Jun 2013 - Dec 2013
Role Summary: Responsible for all aspects of online marketing & e-commerce strategy and execution, inclusive of online merchandising, website optimization, email marketing, paid search, SEO, display advertising, affiliates, and social media marketing.
• Led website redesign to improve user experience, minimize bounce & increase e-commerce conversion, and increase avg. order value via cross-sell/up-sell. Following the soft-launch, bounce rate decreased 40%.
• Launched social media program to increase fan engagement and viral reach of marketing messaging. Grew Facebook average post reach 2.5x and Google+ followers from 100 to 26,000+ within one month.
Director, Digital Media Strategy & Optimization at Equifax
Atlanta • Jun 2011 - Jun 2013
Role Summary: Defined online media strategy and collaborated to develop holistic online marketing and e-commerce strategy for Equifax’ suite of consumer products. Oversaw media plan development and execution across all digital media channels (SEM, display, SEO, social). Managed day-to-day optimization of ~$35M annual digital media budget to meet aggressive customer acquisition goals and maximize ROI.
• Stewarded marketing analytics initiatives, including attribution modeling.
• Sourced and deployed best-in-class tools for data management, tag management, and social listening.
• Defined processes for website tag governance, data security, and privacy (in collaboration with CPO).
• Scaled marketing spend significantly while improving efficiency. Increased YOY display spend 95%, while decreasing CPA: sales up 180% (2H 2011 vs. 2H 2012).
• Developed content marketing strategy to improve SEO for competitive identity theft queries. Improved ranking against key search terms from <40 to Top 10.
Digital Media Supervisor at Carat
Atlanta • Nov 2007 - Jun 2011
Role Summary: Led digital strategy, planning, and buying teams for all Atlanta clients, and digital thought leadership for new business pitches.
Accounts included The Home Depot, Outback Steakhouse, Mentos, South Carolina Tourism.
• Increased client digital media budgets by 300% (exclusive of new client wins).
• Optimized Outback Steakhouse’s Holiday e-commerce strategy, generating 500% increase in ROI YOY.
• Launched first social media campaign for Mentos. 800K+ Facebook fan gain exceeded annual goal by 100%.
• Developed digital media education program for clients and agency traditional media planners/buyers.
• Named Aegis Media International Rising Star Award Winner in 2009.
Interactive Media Planner at 22squared
Atlanta • Aug 2006 - Nov 2007
Role Summary: Developed digital media plans incorporating paid search, performance display, email, affiliate marketing, and lead generation.
Accounts included AT&T, Buffalo Wild Wings, Lincoln Financial Group.
Asst. Account Executive at Grizzard Communications (Omnicom)
Atlanta • Oct 2005 - Aug 2006
Role Summary: Developed annual direct marketing plans for 90+ Red Cross chapters. Launched new email marketing service.
Master of Science, Predictive Analytics at Northwestern University
Aug 2012 - Mar 2016
Coursework included Statistical Analysis, Predictive Modeling I & II, Database Systems, Data Mining, Project Management, Generalized Linear Models, Web Analytics, Marketing Analytics
GPA: 3.973 / 4.000
Bachelor of Business Administration at Emory University, Goizueta Business School
Aug 2001 - Mar 2005
Double Major: Business (Marketing Concentration) & Political Science
GPA: 3.718 / 4.000